For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
Turbine Kinetics, a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace Corporation is currently recruiting a Buyer that will be based in Glastonbury, CT. In this position, the Buyer will:
- Perform data entry related to purchasing
- Purchase a variety of aerospace products
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Monitoring customer orders to insure product is procured on time
- Reporting on customer backlog, and delivery performance
- Extract data on a daily basis in order to create visual reports throughout the company
- Manage inventory levels to ensure staying within budgeted levels
- Aerospace experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2-5 years required
- Must be advanced in the use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
Click Here To Apply