- Designs, codes, tests and debugs documents and maintains those programs. Works on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Occasionally provides guidance to less experienced analysts and/or programmers. Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Performs other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be comfortable making decisions and recommending alternative approaches; identifying and resolving conflict. Excellent organizational and analytical skills are essential. Must be flexible and willing to adapt to changes and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and other departments/agencies.
- Minimum three (3) years of programming/systems analysis experience
- Experience implementing object oriented design principles
- Experience with relational databases
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience with the .Net Framework
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS
- Experience updating a Legacy Application to C#.NET
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle
- Take part in our savings programs and educational plans
- We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses
- Our client is not able to sponsor H1B Visas at this time
- Employment is contingent upon passing an enhanced criminal background check including fingerprinting
- Our client has an employment at will policy
- Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, all applicants are screened for the presence of illegal drugs
To be considered for this opportunity, email your resume to the Recruiter, Craig Sandlin, at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp . You may also apply to this requisition via the “Apply” button (if there is one on this site).
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.