RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a C#/SharePoint Applications Developer in Anaheim, California (CA).
Under the direction of the Director, Operations Technology, the Enterprise Application Developer will be working closely with business analysts to define and review business requirements. This position will require mid-to-upper level programming expertise in troubleshooting problems, participate in product improvement, and demonstrate superior communication both with internal (IT) and external customers. While technical skills are critical, personality and team focus will be equally as important.
Essential functions/job duties:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Maintain and grow a small set of SharePoint Applications
- Application creation including seamless third-parting integration
- Application/Systems maintenance debugging, trouble-shooting, etc.
- Analysis, Design and Testing
- Analysis and modeling contributes to client needs analysis, data flow diagrams
- Unit Testing test plan development and installation, and customer acceptance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies a plus
- Must have knowledge, skills and abilities equivalent to seven (7) years of work experience
- Experience with development in an intranet as well as Azure environment
- Familiarity with Agile Principles, BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) concepts as well as Agile development
- Well organized and self-motivated/independent worker with keen attention to detail and resolution
- Must have strong problem-solving and diagnostic skills, be a self-starter, be highly motivated, need minimal direction and demonstrated proficiency in programming skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) required
- Must have demonstrated initiative and desire to work in a dynamic work environment and collaborate with internal (IT) and external customers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.