Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performing testing of C4ISR products and equipment
* Providing technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment
* Establishing procedures for the maintenance of laboratory facilities and equipment including cable diagrams, equipment schematics and configurations to support various systems arrangements utilizing shipboard communications experience
* Performing functional analysis, testing, and test development of shipboard systems
* Performing SOVTs and other tests
* Worldwide traveling to support customer test efforts. Up to fifty (50) percent travel required. Travel can be up to two (2) months on site
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Two year technical degree and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area or 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
* Two to four years of experience with military communications
* Two to four years of experience with test equipment
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of Military Communications (HF, UHF, SHF, EHF) Systems
* Knowledge of Voice/Data Cryptographic Systems
* Knowledge of EKMS (CMS) and Cryptographic Fill Devices
* Experience with Networking
* Experienced with at sea operational communications
* Technical Writing Experience
* Knowledge of SOVT processes
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled