View Job Posting
- Create models and drawings from verbal and written specifications that are obtained from the project engineer in a regulated manufacturing environment with defined CAD standards.
- Collaborate with Project Engineers to implement engineering markups to produce detailed parts, sub-assemblies, and large assemblies.
- Correct or revise drawings by incorporating specific drawing changes, including dimensioning and scaling, component swaps, Project Engineer notations, or any other related information.
- Self-checking for accuracy is a must, and creating updated PDF and/or hard copy of the drawings for return to engineering.
- Understand and apply Document Control practices within AutoDesk Vault
- Support our 3D printing operation
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor is preferred; SolidWorks is acceptable
- Associate's degree in Mechanical Drafting and Design or equivalent working knowledge/experience needed with 2+ years of experience in 3D solid model and sheet metal designing.
- Good understanding of common component and assembly manufacturing methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to operate from task to task in a busy/rapidly changing environment while managing multiple due dates.
- Additive Manufacturing experience in relation to FFF/FDM 3D Printing is a plus
- CAD/CAM CNC milling experience is a big plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.