- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- High school or equivalent education required.