CAS Assessor (Coordinated Assessment System)
OPWDD, a MAXIMUS client
White Glove Placement, Inc. is hiring CAS Assessors (Coordinated Assessment System) with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an approved human services field (see below), to conduct in-home assessments for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. We have openings in NYC and Greater NY!
This is a great opportunity for the right professional to make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Send us your resume for immediate review. Come build your resume . . . work with NY’s best!
Additional Info on CAS Assessor:
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned regions
- Must be willing to accommodate to varying schedules and hours; flexible on weekends & evenings when applicable
- There is no designated employment duration (6 months, 1 year, 3 years, etc.), the work duration is ongoing as needed by the contract
- Reports to : Designated Regional Field Manager, OPWDD
Benefits for CAS Assessors include excellent salaries, health coverage, direct deposit for your convenience and referral bonuses.
Requirements for CAS Assessors Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service Field
- At least 1 year post-educational experience working directly with adult individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in a setting that primarily serves the developmentally disabled. *preferably with adults
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver’s License or NYS ID card.
- Ability to work independently, Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Computer Skills: ability to use spreadsheet or database software, web-based application, Email and Microsoft Word
Preferred Qualification for IDD Assessors:
- Master’s degree in a human services field
- Minimum of one year conducting assessments with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities;
- Experience in adapting interviewing skills to elicit information from individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, their families, caregivers and staff, and various clinicians.
Approved Human Services Field
Child Development/Family Relations
Community Mental Health
Chemical Dependence Administration