UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is a dynamic GROWING innovative packaging manufacturer located in Sutton, Worcester and Lancaster Massachusetts. We are looking for passionate, motivated and dedicated individuals to join our TEAM and be a part of our future.
Summary: Responsible for transporting product locally in accordance with company guidelines and Department of Transportation regulations by performing the following duties.
Position is located out of our Lancaster, MA facility.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides good customer service and maintains a professional image.
- Performs a daily DOT pre-trip inspection according to checklist and keeps an accurate copy in the vehicle at all times.
- Maintains a daily legible DOT log book and submits daily.
- Loads and unloads trucks as needed using pallet jack or forklift.
- Required to frequently climb in and out of tractor trailer cab.
- Makes deliveries in a safe and timely manner.
- Calls supervisor on two-way radio when delayed more than 15 minutes and after leaving an area.
- Conducts visual inspection of product and load tag when unloading or loading product.
- Possesses good organization skills and is very detail-oriented in order to ensure paperwork control.
- Secures loads properly.
- Provides basic maintenance for vehicles such as cleanliness and minor repairs.
- Reports direction updates for new customers and vendors.
- Ensures proper maintenance of vehicle and reports all accidents, damages and malfunctions to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Class A driver’s license
Stretch wrap machine
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Frequently climbs up and down, in and out of tractor trailer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision.
We offer excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, EAP, FSA, 401K, vacation and paid holidays!
UN1F1ED2 Global Packaging Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.