- Chamber of Commerce President, Latrobe PA â€“ full time, permanent position at the GLLV Chamber of Commerce. Bachelor degree or relevant experience required. Candidate should possess experience in marketing, finance, computer and digital media, event planning, government relations, and excellent communication skills. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Reports to: Board of Directors, via Chairperson
FLSA Status: Exempt Salary
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee day to day operations of the GLLV Chamber of Commerce, include staffing, board support, P&L management, and committee guidance.
- Serve as the principal spokesperson for the organization.
- Prepare appropriate reports, agendas, and materials for Chamber Board and Executive Committee meetings.
- Represent the Chamber in the community and region, including representing the Chamber on public policies and issues.
- Responsible for annual and long term planning, including the development of a yearly operating budget.
- Create, sell, and manage high level memberships and sponsorships (premium memberships).
- Develop revenue generating programs and events.
- Develop Chamber communications, including press release (in coordination with the Chamber’s media writer), emails to members and event invites.
- Manage Chamber’s social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Develop Chamber marketing plans and long term campaign strategy to grow membership.
- Manage Chamber websites (gllv.org and bananasplitfest.com).
- Oversee weekly e-blasts to Chamber membership.
- Manage Chamber marketing vendors and contractors.
- Select and negotiate venues for all Chamber events, including: Chamber A.M. Breakfast, Business After Hours, Chamber University, Annual Dinner, Golf Classic, and Sporting Clays Tournament.
- Create and manage marketing and advertising budgets annually.
- Staff and manage Chamber special events: Great American Banana Split Celebration, Steelers Fest at Latrobe).
- Oversee development of promotional materials for Chamber marketing programs and events.
- Manage the integrity of the Chamber’s brand.