*** CMM Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace CMM Inspector to support full-time for 45 days in Camarillo, CA
The main duties of this role is to Inspect dimensions to print. Uphold the quality and integrity of all parts manufactured. Support operations to help meet internal/external goals to both our suppliers and customers.
- Visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
- Dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
- Read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors)
- Working knowledge of multiple product lines with emerging leadership roles and responsibilities
- Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
- 5S+ involvement which includes but not limited to your working area
- Uphold quality integrity and generate non-conformance reports when parts do not meet specifications
- Works with minimal supervision or technical assistance
- Performs documentation maintenance and problem investigation
- Additional Quality specific functions as necessary
- Ability to meet all job duties and responsibilities of Inspector Level IIincluding the following:
- Shop mathematical skills- Ability to inspect or generate programs per CNC/CMM inspection
- Advanced operating systems background with working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Inspector must have 5-7 years’ experience within the Manufacturing and or Aerospace
- Ability to read and interpret advance blue prints, reverse engineer prints, establish inspection methodology
- Experience working with inspection plans, FAIR’s, mil certs and COC’s
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.