Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.We have the following position open in both our Personal Care and Skilled Nursing Departments:
CNA, FT, Evening Shift (2:45 pm - 11:15 pm)
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (including pool)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To provide care for the residents of Meadowood, utilizing physical, psychological and social techniques, as assigned by charge nurse, in a safe, effective and timely manner.
Meadowood is seeking a caring candidate, whose strong work ethic and pursuit of excellence are superseded only by their passion for working with and caring for seniors. The right candidate will have the ability to work cooperatively with others, take initiative, be kind, empathic and respectful.
* Provide care as assigned by charge nurse in a safe, effective and timely manner
* Participate in care planning (recognize and report changes in residents' status/well being, suggest solutions to identified care concerns, provide information for evaluating care approaches, participate in Care Plan meeting, where possible)
* Observe Health Safety procedures, utilizing proper body mechanics when moving residents and heavy equipment
* Complete documentation of work sheets, appropriately noting any change from the defined plan of care
* Participate in in-service education program
* Exhibit a patient, kind, caring and respectful approach in all dealings with the residents, their families, peers, supervisors and other staff, while always respecting and maintaining residents' confidentiality
* Work cooperatively with peers, supervisors and other staff, readily volunteering when assistance is needed
* Adhere to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Be open to new learning opportunities
* Other duties, as assigned
Current PA certification, ability to comprehend oral instructions, read and write. Compassion, patience and the ability to recognize the individuality of each person and to treat each individual with respect and dignity.
Join the Meadowood family!
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer.