Title: CNC Lead
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Everett – WA
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of Machinist Vocational Training.
- 6 months to 1-year experience in machining, preferably in aerospace.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Deburr tools and machinery.
- Print reading, pen grinding and nylon wheel buffing experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to inspect parts thoroughly by accurately interpreting blueprints and using precision measuring tool.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.