Ouellette Machinery Systems, Inc., located in Fenton, MO, is a leader in the manufacturing of automated packaging machinery.
We are expanding our staff and have an immediate opening for a permanent position for an CNC Machinist/Programmer
As an CNC Machinist/Programmer you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Programming, setup and operation of CNC Vertical mills(LeBlond-Makino, Okuma or Komo) equipped with FANUC controllers.
- CNC LAthe (Wasino 3 axis) with FANUC controller.
- Ability to quickly program/edit and setup or build fixtures for new or revised parts.
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must read, write and speak English
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Decimal and fraction knowledge
The following skills and attributes are preferred:
- Should be familiar with hand tools
- Machine shop experience is a plus
- Understanding of electrical schematics is a plus
- Work with Mechanical/Electrical Designers and Project Managers throughout the building process to identify and resolve issues.
- Monitor and update project status, remain abreast of project details, identify and call to supervisor’s attention technical and safety issues.
- Troubleshoot and Debug machinery, perform Factory Acceptance Tests with customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Building maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Good communications skills.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Competitive wages
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for Advancement
- 401K Retirement Planning
Only qualified need apply. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Click to apply or email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp