CNC Mill Machinist I
|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Description:|| We are seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for a position in Jefferson Hills, PA. |
The CNC Mill Machinist will be required to set-up and operate CNC machines to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
- Perform basic machining operations on a CNC milling machine and have the ability to read and understand G-code.
- Basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Produce quality parts in a timely manner.
- Follow shop safety standards.
- Work with Machinists, Project Managers and Engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
- Proper use of cranes for overhead lifting.
|Requirements:|| Job Requirements: |
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic trigonometry and geometry machinist mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of CNC machining technique.
- The ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Proficient at reading and understand measuring devices
- Proficient at reading and understand blueprints and shop drawings
- Prefer Programming ability and/or experience
- 1 – 4 years of machining or trade school is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have Journeyman papers
|Job Location:||Clairton, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|