CNC Mill Machinist II
|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Description:|| We are seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for a position in Jefferson Hills, PA. |
The CNC Machinist will be required to set-up and operate both vertical and horizontal mills to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. They must be familiar with a variety of CNC concepts, practices, and procedures with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform complex machining operations on a CNC milling machine and have the ability to read, and understand G-code.
- Mentor fellow employees to resolve complex machining problems.
- Extensive knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Follow instructions both verbal and written.
- Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specification, using precision measuring instruments.
- Produce quality parts in a timely manner.
- Follow shop safety standards.
- Work with Machinists, Project Managers and Engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
- Proper use of cranes for overhead lifting.
|Requirements:|| Job Requirements: |
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman papers or 5 plus years of experience
- Machinist mathematical skills, including trigonometry
- Advance knowledge of CNC machining techniques
- Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
- Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 3 + 2 axis machining is preferred
- Experience with Mastercam preferred
- Prefer Programming ability and/or experience
- Ideal candidate will have an Associates degree in related field
|Job Location:||Clairton, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|