Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Lancaster, PA has the immediate need of an experienced CNC Operator for 2nd Shift. You must meet the following criteria for consideration.
The CNC Operator performs highly diversified machining operations using both manual and CNC machines. This position requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment that has changing demands throughout the course of the shift so flexibility is essential
- Machine & Tooling Selection.
- Utilize CAD/CAM software programs - specifically MasterCAM, G-Code, M-Code
- Performs machine setups and operates CNC equipment
- Must determine and maintain the proper operational sequences.
- Make all necessary mathematical calculation to complete the job.
- Maintain and repair shop equipment as required.
- Interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures as well as sanitation regulations
- Manage priorities as they change throughout a shift
- 5+ years progressive experience in Computer Numeric Control Operation is required
- Prior experience in running VTC Machines. The HNK 40/50 Vertical machining center with 4 meter table- 5 meter swing with live tooling has Fanuc 31i Model-A CNC controls.
- Must be able to read and understand detailed engineered drawings with geometric tolerance.
- Attention to detail, proficiency in math
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong knowledge of G & M codes- FANUC controls primarily
- Experience using a variety of the following equipment is preferred: HAAS, ROMI, DOOSAN CNC Turning Multi-axis, sub spindle, mill turn and bar feeder.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills, excellent materials knowledge, and be familiar with post-production finishing operations
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Vacation time will be offered. Benefits/vacation time will not kick in until 90-day probationary period is completed.
$20-$32/hour based on experience
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.