Nesco Resource is currently seeking a CNC Operator for a Rochester based Manufacturing Company. Great Career Opportunity for those with Knowledge of CNC Machining!
· Will be responsible for running and setting up CNC machining and equipment
· Be able to work with little or no supervision
· A self-starter and motivated employee
· Abitlity to work well in a team environment
· Great longevity with CNC mill setup in a production environment
· Troubleshooting skills
· Ability to learn and follow directions accurately
· Ability to work from blue prints and interpret them appropriately
· Pay is Based on Experience
· Temp to hire opportunity
· 2nd shift opening (3:30pm-2:30am, M-Th)
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call Lindsay or Tierra at our Fairport office at 585-421-3790 to learn more about this position!