Position: CNC Set-up/Programmer
The successful candidate will set-up and program CNC vertical mills to produce parts to the required tolerances in specified time sequences.
- Set-up and Program CNC Vertical Mills to produce a wide range of specialized parts in accordance with established output requirements.
- Perform offset adjustments as needed and request program changes or updates to meet required part dimensions and tolerances.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance in work area as well as maintain a clean safe work environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Seven or more years of CNC programming experience.
- Solid understanding of G & M codes.
- Knowledge of material feeds and machine speeds with various metals.
- Must have experience with manual mills.
- Routinely work with minimal supervision.
- Read and understand engineering prints and related drawings.
- Read and understand process sheets that include tooling requirements for various jobs to be run.
- Use all basic inspection equipment including micrometers, calipers, depth gages, etc.
- Must have good math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to wear (without restrictions) required PPE including eye, hearing and footwear protection.