CTG is currently seeking a Credit Assistant (Indirect Funding) for financial industry client in Amherst, NY. This is a W2 contract.
Location: Amherst, NY
Pay: $17.70/hour W2 contract
The Credit Assistant will assist in funding indirect loan packages and contracts. Responsible for performing functions carried out by the Indirect Auto Operational unit. The Credit Assistant is considered an expert on funding loans. In addition to the responsibilities noted, the role will also have functional responsibilities specific to the unit.
· Will verify and enter loan information.
· Should be detail orientated.
· Able to handle internal and external phone calls related to auto loans.
· Processes daily work, maintains compliance with rules and regulations, works and pays attention to policy, procedures and regulatory deadlines.
· Ensures that assigned workload is completed within all deadlines and SLAs.
· Works well within a team and helps to create a positive team environment.
· Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, compliance policy and external compliance requirements.
· Also other duties and assignments as required by management.
· Possess sound computer proficiency
· Must have previous lending experience as it pertains to entering loan information into company systems.
· Must be experienced working in a high volume lending data entry environment requiring teamwork and accuracy.
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· All interested individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
· CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.