The Surgery Center of Chevy Chase has four fully equipped operating rooms that are the focus of the 15,000 square foot facility featuring the most current advances in medical technology.
The Surgery Center of Chevy Chase serves the specialties of general surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry and urology. CRNAs and MDs have the opportunity to develop and improve skillset in multimodel analgesia/ultrasound guided techniques/ ERAs.
The top three cases performed at this site include: upper and lower orthopedic cases, spine (maximum 2 level with no invasive lines), and plastics.
Practice Model: Team based model. Most commomly, medical supervision (MD's do 20% of their own cases).
Dr. Gerard Olivier Mathelier, Chief of Anesthesia
- Monday-Friday (8 hour shifts)
- No Call
- Near Washington, D.C.
- On the boarder of Bethesa and DC with the ability to enjoy both suburban and city life
- Located close to major shops and diverse restaurants and attractions
- Rock Creek Park close by
- The Patomic River
- 20 minutes from the DC Zoo
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.