Corporate Traveler is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team. The BDM will spearhead the growth of small to mid-size business travel by sourcing, selecting and securing small to medium size corporate travel accounts that have annual air spend in the region of up to $2M a year.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings and/or phone sales meetings.
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our Corporate Traveler and FCm Travel Solutions Brand.
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Delivery of results against set objectives
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- At least 2 yrs of Sales or Business Development Management experience in a Business to Business Environment
- A track record of successful sales experience demonstrated by specific achievements
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales and leads externally in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Analysis experience should include working with clients to develop business requirements and business process reviews
- Solid computer skills including MS Office;Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, however a candidate will be considered if he/she has outstanding and proven sales experience.
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual BDMs success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.
Location: Houston, TX
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!