- Independently, or under the direct supervision of a physician, performs radiology/CT procedures consistent with the established standard of medical care in radiology, following policies and protocols using established anatomical positioning and physiology to produce optimum images, while keeping patient welfare, confidentiality and comfort a top priority.
- Required: Graduate of ARRT accredited School of Radiological Technology
- Preferred: Associates Degree in Radiology
- Required: Successful completion of a CT Training Program OR 1 Year CT experience
- Preferred: 1-2 Years Related Experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of current diagnostic radiology technical information.
- Proficient in using computers and computer systems.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, presentation, organization, prioritizing, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Required: R.T. (R) (ARRT)
- Required: R.T. (R) (CT) (ARRT)
- Must obtain BLS within 90 days of hire date