- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
- Accountable to professionally represent the network and Baptist Health as the first point of contact with various customers,including physicians, discharge planners,patients,families,staff and the general public. Obtains initial information necessary to process a referral and manage multiple tasks and completing priorities to ensure timely flow of information to various network departments. Utilizes clinical skills to accept orders and make clinical judgements as to the appropriateness of homecare services for the referred patient. Utilizes critical thinking skills to assess and overcome all obstacles to the timely initiation of homecare services. Accountable for positive clinical, financial, regulatoryand satifaction outcomes.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment. Possesses outstanding multi-tasking skills. Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills through a good attitude,team spirit and attention to detail. Works independently with minimum supervision to accomplish assigned responsibilities. Must have high school education or equivelent with 2 years experience in an office environment. Health care experienced preferred.
- *Medical Background Needed
*Home Health experience preferred
- *Knowledge of Medicare guidelines for Home Health/Hospice