Responsibilities for the Cad Operator• Work closely with a project designer to prepare drawings showing fire alarm device locations, wiring, calculations, schedules, etc.
• Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations).
• Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
Requirements for the Cad Operator
• High school or equivalent education required.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
• Knowledge of AutoCAD required and knowledge of excel, outlook and fire alarm code is beneficial.
• Competitive benefits package.
• Training available.