MIDTOWN is looking for a Cafe Associate to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an important part of the cafe team, our Cafe Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, resilient and optimistic attitude
- Quickly and efficiently take food orders and busing tables
- Inspiring a sense of community and providing personal attention
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Maintaining clean and sanitary cafe areas to promote a safe and enjoyable member experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Processing payment at register and balancing cash drawer
- Assisting with inventory of product and supplies
Our Cafe Associates:
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.