The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Call Center Representative to support one of our clients, a leading HR management software and services provider, in their Norfolk, VA office.
Two schedules available: 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM and/or 9AM – 5:00 PM.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Customer escalation triage and resolve, clear communication and documentation of call resolution.
- Achieving customer satisfaction by undertaking various operational service delivery functions, acting as a liaison for technicians in the field, and efficiently handling a high volume of work orders and phone interaction.
- Adherence to positive culture for service delivery excellence, professionalism, respect and daily execution for the customer and internal team peers.
- Triage and respond to client escalations – both solving for immediate escalation and as well as conducting root cause analysis and appropriate coaching
- Keep the service delivery manager informed of any customer support issues, system enhancement opportunities, and customer education recommendations
- Perform above activities in accordance with established performance metrics while meeting high quality standards.
- Evaluates process effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Working with internal and external resources; consistently drive high quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- A team player, ready to learn and contribute to a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an efficient manner with attention to detail