TRC Staffing is now hiring for an experienced Call Center Representative for our client in Atlanta, GA. Our client is a leader in healthcare patient communication and coordination, and is seeking a caring, friendly & empathetic individual to join their team for a temp-to-hire opportunity. This role requires excellent communication skills, dependability and a very professional work ethic to guarantee success.
Job Duties Include:
- Handle outbound calls regarding to patient's visits and their satisfaction
- Provide support and guidance to help patients with next steps, such as follow-ups or pharmacy pick ups
- Document patient information and responses into company database
- Respond to email & phone correspondence to clients and customers in professional manner
- Provide care and customer service to patients in a friendly and understanding tone
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in patient care & over-the-phone customer service preferred, but not required
- High computer literacy skills (Microsoft Office, typing, data entry)
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and typing
- Great attention to detail, with an keen eye on proofreading and grammar checking
- Outgoing, friendly, bubbly and empathetic personality
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply now with a copy of your up to date resume for immediate consideration.