The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Call Center Customer Service Representative with one of our clients in Orlando, Florida. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the most recognized financial institutions in the state of Florida!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Pay: $11-13.50/hr based upon experience and education
Hours: This is an on-going contract position. All candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday- Saturday 7am-10pm.
Location: Near the intersection of S John Young Pkwy and W Oak Ridge Rd
Call Center Customer Service Representative:
A Call Center Customer Service Representative spends nearly 80-85% of his/her time on the phone answering questions from customer.
The remainder of the time is spent on learning and development opportunities.
An excellent Customer Service Representative will be able to handle 100-120 calls per day while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
The working environment is fun and relaxed with a business casual dress code but is also demanding and structured and involves overcoming banking customer concerns which can include some escalated issues.
Customer Service Representatives are expected to provide first call resolution. The best Customer Service Representatives thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance the Bankers experience. They always handle each customer with a friendly, courteous touch while following strict procedures for handling various types of inquiries.
Successful Customer Service Representatives demonstrate self-motivation, a positive attitude, have the ability to work well on a team and have a solid work history. They also demonstrate strong listening, written and verbal communication skills. They are receptive to coaching and feedback, have the desire to meet/exceed goals and solve problems while working in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in a call center customer service environment
- Prior experience in processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with interdepartmental team members and external entities.
- Advanced PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet.
Preferred Skills Qualifications
- Intermediate multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, disciplined environment.
- Banking or financial services experience
- Call center experience Knowledge of Bank Policy and Procedures.