Call Center Supervisor
Basic Job Requirements
- Provide leadership; demonstrate commitment to organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and propose changes for improvement.
- Act professionally with honesty and integrity.
- Initiate independent learning of company products and services.
- Exercise independent judgment, initiative and discretion.
- Read, comprehend, effectively communicate and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Comprehend instructions, provide feedback and professionally communicate information.
- Encourage team building while ensuring an atmosphere of professionalism.
- Maintain an awareness of seasonality increases and decreases in operations and implement change as required.
- Participate in goal-setting and the establishments of budgets.
- Participate in and contribute to training meetings and requirements.
- Ability to perform any job duty of any position within the Call Center.
- Fulfill responsibilities of Manager in his/her absence.
- Daily management of business leads and call center agent sales t meet monthly budgetary requirements.
- Daily management of call queue.
- Assist with handing customer calls as needed when an overflow of calls in queue.
- Daily interaction with sales agents, including but not limited to, floor management, side by sides, remote call listening and skills scoring.
- Daily preparation of Call Statistics Reporting.
- Perform other tasks requested by Manager.