RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator in Houston, TX.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator works hand-in-hand with the recruiters to facilitate the campus hire recruiting process. The candidate interacts directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers and interviewers in coordinating and scheduling all phases of the interview process.
- Plans and executes interview days; including creating schedules, procuring space, confirming candidate travel, conducting interviewer sign-up, creating candidate packet, greeting candidates and arranging catering
- Plans and coordinates campus recruiting events; Works alongside Recruiters to staff all campus events - presentations, interviews, events, conferences, etc.
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
- Post job requisitions and assigns appropriate placements for job posting
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Pursuing a 4-year college degree or equivalent knowledge & experience required; degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or similar discipline preferred
- 1 year of classroom experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong academic track record (minimum of 3.2 GPA)
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo)
- Experience with MS Office Access and PowerPoint
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status