Carle is seeking an additional Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Division in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Busy, ready-made practice
- Weekend call 1:3
- Candidates must provide case logs from the past 2 years as a part of the application process
- Work out of single hospital with strong hospitalist program
- State-of-the-art Heart and Vascular facility
- Carle Foundation Hospital features a team of Hospitalists that provide 24/7 in-house care.
- Excellent support staff, including an experienced group of Advanced Practice Providers that assists with rounding, dictation, case management and first surgical assist
- Participation in clinical trials and collaborative research with the University of Illinois is also offered at our newly constructed 25,000 square-foot Biomedical Research Center
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled