The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Care Coordinator for a contract role with our client in Newark, New Jersey. This a great chance to join the team of a company that was recently awarded one of Fortune 2018 World’s Most Admired Companies!
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Duration: Contract through January 2019
*MUST be bilingual in Korean, Mandarin, or Guajarati*
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Provides administration and department support for clinical care management. case and disease management and field service coordination staff. Coordinates services and performs administrative functions. Assists in completing activities related to various cross functional projects in support of departmental goals.
- Responds to phones as assigned or team coverage as directed by Supervisor.
- Provides technical and administrative support to clinical and behavioral staff as needed.
- Assists. completes and submits special projects. reports or assignments to meet department needs and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison in corresponding and communicating with providers. vendors and WellCare contacts and/or members representatives.
- Produces. formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Organizes a variety of administrative and clinical tasks and prioritizes in order of importance and impact on members and providers.
- Interacts with other departments including Claims. Intake. Enrollment and Member Services to resolve member and provider issues.
- Participates and supports nursing tasks. including but not limited to: faxes. discharge preparations. request of clinical information. and creation of authorizations if necessary.
- A High School or GED Required
- An Associate's Degree in a related field Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a managed care setting. medical office or facility setting with demonstration of medical administration duties Required
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or experience with CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Ability to multi-task
- Work effectively within group to achieve desired outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word and Excel Required
- Member Services Experience
- Prior Auth experience
- bilingual, (Korean or Mandarin and/or Guajarati)