Join us in Caring for our Kupuna. To you, Hawaii's Healthcare Warrior, we invite you to join our Ohana to serve and care for our Kupuna.
We are Ohana Pacific Management Company, Hawaii's largest, privately owned skilled nursing healthcare company, we positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience" an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care. Our vision is to transform how post-acute care is provided in Hawaii through the "Ohana Experience," an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
Care Managercoordinates the delivery of careand/or servicesin a manner that promotes the most appropriate and cost-effective use of benefits and enhances life for the client. Assists in the collaboration, development, implementation, and reporting of the Care Management Program. Interacts with all clients of the health care team and ensures coordinationofcarethrough the use ofclinical treatment guidelines. The Care Manager will identify variances fromcare planguidelines and address as necessary.The Care Manager willconduct client assessments which willidentify social determinants of health that impact the care plan and seeks to address as necessary.
- Salary based on education and relevant nursing work experience.
- Competitive benefits package
- Full-time, Exempt, Non-Bargaining
- Work hours from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with flexibility dependent on operations
About the Community:
Kalele Care Services was founded in 2020 by Ohana Pacific Health to address the complex healthcare needs of the community with an emphasis on assisting Kupuna to live longer and healthier independent lives. The Kalelemodel is designed to support our individuals in the community gain access to clinical and social care with the intent to improve their overall well-being and reduce the need for emergent medical services. The approach is designed to improve coordination ofcare, minimize duplication of efforts, identify financial support for needed services, and assists patients and caregivers in effectively managing their complex, chronic health condition(s). Additionally,Kalele provides grassroots services to support physicians and health plans through telehealth offerings.
Why you should apply:
We've taken a dramatically different approach to providing compassionate health services for our community by personalizing care, improving well-being, and honoring the journey oflife.
- Competitive benefits
- Excellent training and skills enhancement opportunities
- Mission-driven teams with an organizational culture focused on caring for our Kupuna.
To Apply, you Must:
- Graduate of an accredited schoolof nursingor equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse, or Social Worker,in the State of Hawaiiis preferred.
- Current and valid Driver's license.
- Current medical/health screening including 2 step TB clearance.
- Notary Public license preferred
- Minimum five(5)years clinical experience in Nursing, Utilization Review, Case Management,Care Management,Home Care, or Social Work.
- Experience in the healthcare or home health field; work with the geriatric population preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice, including basic knowledge related to nursing and their application for better understanding of resident care problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgment and sincere desire to work with elderly and those with limited capacity for self care.
- Must have flexibility, maturity, and the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
For More Information, contact our HR team at HR@OhanaPacific.com
EEO Information: Ohana Pacific Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Ohana Pacific Management Company does not unlawfully discriminate against applicants and employees for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing their pay, or in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers.