Established restoration company has an existing branch in Tampa, Florida and is looking for a carpenter who takes pride in their work, has a strong work ethic and put customers first!
A Carpenter / Repair Technician is responsible for providing professional services for repairs required due to restoration work performed. You will perform a wide variety of construction work involving carpentry and painting included but not limited to:
- Hang, tape and texture interior wallboards/drywall to walls and ceiling
- Masking for paint work, mixing, matching and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touch up as well as large painting projects
- Carpentry – Install structures and fixtures such as windows and moldings
- Measure, cut or shape wood and other framing material
- Construct building frame work including walls, and door frames
- Must be familiar with tools and power equipment such as handsaws, power saws, skill saws and scaffolding
- Accuracy and spacing are essential and structural soundness and appearance is important
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on construction experience performing drywall, painting and carpentry work
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record for past three (3) years
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Well-groomed; well-mannered
- Physically capable of performing required tasks
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability when required.
This position offers a strong base salary up to 50K (dependent upon experience).