Exciting opportunity available immediately for an established Non-Profit Program in Philadelphia. They are seeking experienced and skilled Case Managers and Social Workers. Also need English, Chinese, and Vietnamese speaking Case Managers. Candidates need direct experience determining a client’s eligibility for government services, medical assistance, food stamps or daycare. Must have 2 to 3 years Case Management, Social work or Counseling experience, a High School Diploma, Associates or bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Social Work Psychology or a related Major. The position requires candidates with excellent interviewing and customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to work comfortably with clients and other Social Service agencies. Must be good with paperwork, writing, editing and follow up with clients and other agencies throughout the process.
- Work with the County Assistance Office in transferring of correspondence and other client information as needed.
- Insure complete, accurate and timely documentation of all client contact in accordance with data collection policies and procedures developed by the agency and DPW.
- Conduct face to face or telephone interviews, then process information at the time of intake.
- Determine client’s eligibility for services and finances.
- Input, update and maintain manual records and computerized database of client information.
- Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese speaking Case Managers may apply
Please send resumes immediately.