RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a very reputable client that is looking for a Cash Applications/Accounts Receivable Supervisor in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio (OH)!
The Cass Applications/Accounts Receivable Supervisor will oversee Account Receivable staff, and the daily functions required to facilitate and maintain current and accurate aged receivable specifically as it pertains to posting cash accurately and in a timely manner to correct accounts. One is responsible for providing high-level customer service.
- Provide daily management and leadership to the Cash Applications Group, ensuring that staff is adhering to departmental procedures
- Manage daily cash application of payments made to several corporate lockboxes
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of operational procedures and controls to maximize departmental productivity and minimize errors made by staff; Create efficiencies within function - Automation and Standardization
- Ensure the cash applications team is adhering to internal controls
- Assist in daily and monthly cash reconciliation process
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for the cash applications group
- Revise and maintain cash application policies and procedures to ensure changing business requirements are met
- Hold regular meetings with staff to discuss issues specific to their role
- Partner with peer management staff to facilitate effective team environment - Conduct annual Staff Review and corrective action as needed
- Additional special projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years prior Accounts Receivable experience
- Previous supervisory experience with prior Account Receivable, Accounting, or related business experience
- Solid computer skills with experience using Word, Excel, and JD Edwards
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and relational skills; fluent in English
- Excellent understanding of Account Receivable practices
- Demonstrated ability in strategic agility, problem solving, priority setting, planning and delegation
- Able to work independently
- Work well under pressure
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.