The Cash Applications Specialist will be responsible for the following duties:
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $16.83 - 18.27 per hour
work hours: 7-3:30,9 to 5:30,8 to 4:30
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Daily posting of high-volume cash remittances of lock box payments and checks into bank accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform Payroll Entries.
- Process any bank NSF checks.
- Reconcile lockbox and other activity to bank accounts and to excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes.
- Cash reconciliations.
- Handle any discrepancies that may occur with payment applications, etc and communicate to internal and external clients/customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
skills: Excel, Cash Applications, Cash Handling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.