RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Casualty Risk Analyst in Tampa, Florida (FL).
The Casualty Risk Analyst provides strategic support associated with the RCCE practice, including data analytics of Casualty insurance claim related information, preparation of preliminary reports of findings, working directly with a team of Senior Level Consultants and Senior Management on specific client data and general analytics projects with an expectation of improving existing processes through the use of technology, and enhancing client deliverables.
- Utilize and manipulate large sets of data to determine relevant indicators that can be leveraged into trend and insight reports
- Use specific diagnostic tools and approaches designed for existing work streams
- Create client reports, dynamic graphs, charts, tables and similar to reflect data analysis
- Modify data analysis output when needed based on customer request or changing market trends
- Develop and automate end user applications and reports
- Be informed about innovative data analytics techniques and introduce into production within the analysis process and client deliverables, as appropriate
- Respond accordingly to data analysis requests that are urgent in nature
- Participate in strategic initiatives related to process improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus on Finance, Math, Statistics, or Data Analytics related fields
- Advanced experience in Excel (must have macros, pivot tables and know how to work with charts and graphics), Access, and VBA
- Prior statistical manipulation and reporting experience a plus
- Strong analytical background to analyze information, situations, and procedures
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python, and Tableau a plus
- Proficiency with computer systems, database management concepts and database structures
- Advanced PowerPoint development skills including development of aesthetically pleasing tables, graphs, and other illustrations related to data tied to MS Excel
- Writing skills - writing skills to draft proposal, marketing materials, and client reports
- Presentation skills - including research, development and assembly of presentations
- Ability to meet deadlines; well organized and the ability to learn under mentorship
- Extremely detail-oriented; take responsibility for delivering accurate and error-free reports
- Completion of an agreed upon designation within one year of date of hire
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.