- Develop and drive execution of the business growth strategy to deliver on the daily/weekly/monthly/annual financial plan. Ensure broad assortment and in-stock of physical and digital cards. Create and innovate new features to retain client's position as America’s leading gift card program in partnership with the Gift Card product team, UX and other internal teams. Drive operating and site improvements to ensure a world-class end-to-end customer experience. Develop& drive key initiatives to improve customer satisfaction & reduce overall fraud, in partnership with Treasury, Fraud, AML & compliance teams. Be the internal advocate for Gift Cards and create partnership to include gift cards on various teams’ roadmaps, e.g. Product, Supply Chain, UX, Internal Tools Development, etc.
- Approve and regulate sub-licensee gift card promotion programs for loyalty programs, incentive programs, etc.
- Engage consistently with Marketing team and external brands to drive promotions and co-op opportunities for the category.
- Monitor competitive/industry dynamics and manage the value proposition to ensure clients competitive positioning.
- 5+ years of Financial Services or related retail management, product management and/or operations experience
- 2+ years of experience in a consumer-focused, e-commerce environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and people management, P&L operating experience, analytical mindset, partner management and project management skills, and financial acumen with vision, creativity, and passion.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, highly skilled at influencing across the organization at all levels as well as ensuring flawless execution. Demonstrated high degree of ownership and integrity, attention to detail, excellent communication, and team approach in a fast-paced, fun, hard-working and customer-focused environment.