SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced catering manager for our food service operation at a large boarding school in Milton, Massachusetts.
The catering manager will work closely with the Food Service Director to create and execute multiple unique events for this large campus school.
A successful candidate MUST have extensive experience in planning and executing catering events from managing, hiring and training of the catering staff to meeting, planning, costing and bringing to fruition fabulous catering results.
- Minimum three years catering (hands on) management experience
- Culinary background
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of all things catering: set ups, menu process, client meetings
- Fluency in sanitation and safety standards
- Planning and Organizational proficiency
- High Energy, positive attitude and superior ethics
- Incredible work history and amazing references
- Valid driver's license
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Recruit and train the catering staff
- Create catering menus
- Oversee all merchandising and marketing for catering events
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Follow and ensure SAGE standards
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background/credit/MVR check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.