Certified Financial Planner® - Vancouver, Washington
Cinder is searching for an experienced, licensed CFP® Professional to join our client, a financial planning firm located in Vancouver, Washington. Our client has an exceptional reputation as a partner and advocate for its clients and the community it serves. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity, offering a generous salary, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefits program.
If you have a deep desire to provide caring and informed financial advice to your clients and develop long-term relationships to ensure their success, we’d love to speak with you.
- Interviews clients to determine client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, and estate planning needs.
- Analyzes client's financial status; designs and develops timely financial plan and procedures based on analysis of data. Presents plan and discusses financial options with client.
- Oversees preparation of documents to implement plan selected by client.
- Reviews and analyzes financial performance results and oversees report generation for client reviews.
- Maintains contact with client to revise existing plan based on modified needs of client or changes in investment market.
- Refers client to other establishments and professionals to obtain services outlined in financial plan.
- Sells insurance to client, recommending amount and type of coverage.
- Buys and sells securities to include but not limited to mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and annuities for client.
- Monitors, analyzes, and implements improvements in forecasting and reporting accuracy and effectiveness.
- Coordinates tax planning strategies.
- Develops planning strategies and directs financial planners and operation assistants.
- Develops and maintains contacts of influence and professional relationships to help employer grow.
- Does investment research and makes recommendations to the team. Keeps updated on the current economic climate.
- Responsible for client acquisition and retention.
- Be an active member of a community non-profit or other organization to promote yourself and employer in the community.
- Assist with firm operation planning with the Owner.
- Responsible for compliance management.
- Assist in new business development and strategic planning for firm which includes branding, target marketing and public relations efforts.
- Mentor financial planners and operations team to help them succeed in their job.
- Maintains and keeps current with all compliance.
- Additional duties as required.
- Statistical analysis, reporting research results, forecasting, conceptual and financial skills
- Communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication
- Complex financial calculations
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Morningstar Workstation preferred
- Understanding of financial planning and investment terminology
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for financial services firms
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years industry-related work experience preferred.
- Must have CFP® designation, series 7, 63, and 65 licenses.
- Must have an insurance license
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!