Certified Medical Assistant – Pediatrics
Fast growing Pediatric medical office in Forest Park, GA is looking for a full time, clinical Medical Assistants.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
- Minimum 1 year experience with vaccine administration (GRITS).
- Must be Certified or Registered
- Experience with venipuncture and bladder catheterization a major plus.
- Experience and familiarity with MS Office
- Experience in medical Front Office a plus.
- Good typing (EHR input) skills
- Excellent customer service and patient rapport is mandatory.
Procedural and Administrative Duties:
- Preparation of treatment room for examination of pediatric patients.
- Patient histories and vital signs.
- Hearing and vision (including OAE) screenings
- Testing for Urinalysis, Strep, CBC, Lipid, Spirometer etc.
- Phlebotomy (Venipuncture)
- Review and input immunization schedules, vaccines (GRITS)
- Input vitals, and other information into EHR
- (EHR) Prescription refill duties
- Upload some labs and notify physician for review
- Some CPT and ICD coding in EHR
- Answers nurse calls
- Management of inventory (medical supplies, and admin supplies for back office).
You will also be expected to assist with other areas in the clinic as needed:
- Out-reach activities including screenings at a kiosk or school.
- Implementation of new or improved clinical procedures
- Implementation of new EHR system (experience with EPIC a plus)
Criminal background and drug screen will be performed.
Competitive salary and benefits!
Competitive Wages plus bonuses