FACILITY NAME is actively searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA). The CMA is to administer oral and topical medications to residents. These tasks are performed as ordered by a physician, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations, and consistent with facility policies.
- State certification as a nursing assistant is required
- State approved medication administration certification
- Complete familiarity with duties of a certified nursing assistant
- Highly developed observation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Vision must be adequate to read medication labels etc.