Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Wood Dale Health and Rehabilitation Dalton, GA
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Transports residents to and from dining areas and assists with their feeding
- Reports resident health, comfort, and safety observations such as skin integrity, elimination, care of pain, excessive sleep, etc.
- Takes and records resident temperatures, pulse, blood pressure, and weights.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with residents, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace