We are a small rural hospital located in the scenic foothills of the Adirondacks within a 45-minute commute from the Saratoga Region and a 60-minute commute of the Albany Region. We are a family-oriented community with excellent schools and year-round recreation. So if you are looking to make a big impact in a small community, then Littauer could be your professional home.
Nathan Littauer employees understand that our success is predicated on each and every patient interaction. We all share in this crucial responsibility. Everything we do is to ensure our patients have the best possible outcome at Nathan Littauer. When you join the Littauer Team you are committing to provide compassionate, quality health care while remaining true to our ICARE Standards.
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT
- Performs various patient care activities and related services under the guidance of a Registered Professional Nurse and in accordance with Facility policies and objectives.
- Bathes and assists patients with personal hygiene. Takes and records patients temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate and blood pressure under the clinical guidance of a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Cleans, prepares and stores equipment trays and other supplies.
- Serves and collects patients’ food trays and provides between meal nourishments. Processes patients’ personal laundry.
- NYS Certification as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Must be able to be cleared through the NYS Central Registry of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
Status: All shifts, FT, PT, and casual (as needed)
NATHAN LITTAUER HOSPITAL AND NURSING HOME offers an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Tax Sheltered Annuities, Free on-site Parking, On-site ATM, Employee Discounts, EAP, Fitness Center and more.
Qualified applicants may apply in person or online by filling out an application by visiting our website:
www.nlh.org and selecting the Careers Tab.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
99 EAST STATE STREET
GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. 12078
FAX: (518) 773-5757