Collect an additional $15 bonus for each Full-time Shift worked
$3,500 Retention Bonus!!
for Full-Time New Hires
No more waiting until payday to get paid!
At Avamere you can access 50% of your net earned income when you need it!
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Full-Time and Part-Time Various Shifts Available
Avamere at Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Avenue
Medford, Oregon 97504
As a CNA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Ensure residents’ rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
- Have a 10th grade education or above
- Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in this state
- Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free nursing assistant classes
- Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA) at select locations
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Nestled in the beautiful landscape of Medford, Oregon you will find Avamere at Waterford and Avamere at Three Fountains. This campus features our assisted living and respite care community (Waterford), our skilled nursing community (Three Fountains), and an on-campus fitness center, which is available to both residents and employees.
Three Fountains features 117 beds. Waterford features 68 one and two-bedroom units, accommodating up to 83 residents. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, fitness classes, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
The American Health Care Association recognized Avamere at Three Fountains for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503