Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA/PCA
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA) for all shifts, full and part-time!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Certified Nursing Assistant for Saber Healthcare, we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as daily hair care, shaving, dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing/ undressing, and nail care
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical
- Ensure that the resident’s room is ready for receiving the resident
- Greet residents and escort them to their room
- Make resident comfortable
- Inventory and mark the residents’ personal possessions as instructed
- Transport residents to new rooms or to the receiving area
- Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks
- Meet with your shift’s nursing personnel, on a regularly scheduled basis, to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/or the improvement of services
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!