A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist is needed in New Hampshire to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: Unknown
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Regional & Local Anes
- Support Staff: 17 MD 3 CRNA. CRNA's will be supervised
- EMR/Charting: Medical Records AIMS, OR is PICIS and Endo is paper
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- With amazing options for higher education and close proximity to New York and Boston
- Easy weekend road trips to seaside cities and beaches!
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, and homes with multiple acres
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # NH 18640