Job Title: Change Management Lead
Location: Northern NJ
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Duration: 3-6 months to Conversion
Contact Info: Sharon Koribanics - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2417
Primary Purpose and Goal:
- This position operates within the BES Change and Deployment group, a team focused on global implementation and change management of client International products and services being delivered to our member firms for both internal adoption and client delivery.
- The Senior Manager Change Readiness will play the role of a Senior Change Lead.
- This is a senior position who will partner with Business Enablement Leads and Portfolio Managers to lead internal client engagement, business development planning.
- The Senior Change Lead will provide team leadership in the overall development and delivery of adoption programs that will enable the business with successful delivery of client product and service implementation programs.
- The role will be assigned to manage our relationship with one or more functional teams to maintain visibility and engagement with their development programs.
- You will provide strategic advice regarding global implementation and change management during the planning phases of each project.
- As projects are formalized, you will lead the assessment, planning, development and delivery of the adoption package that will enable the launch, implementation, on boarding and user adoption of the new service or product.
- Areas of focus for Change & Deployment include product and product team readiness, business change impact assessment, campaign and communications development, business process and organizational change management, deployment strategy, member firm business and technical readiness, adoption package development, adoption support planning, and user training.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Foster relationships with internal client teams at multiple levels and cultivate and manage business development opportunities
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the internal client's functional area.
- Demonstrate solid business and political acumen. Develop and deliver executive presentations for stakeholder communications to provide updates on adoption program strategy, approach and progress.
- Demonstrate in-depth subject matter capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new information and ideas.
- Understand the overall business implementation program and the fundamental solution being developed/deployed, including its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations.
- Contribute as a senior team member in development of transformation and change management programs for global solution and process implementations
Management and Competencies
- Experience with large-scale, multi-site implementation projects. International experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of transformation management, change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to work independently and be an effective leader of a diversified team
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new information
- Excellent presentational skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 8 or more years' experience working in one or more of the following areas - professional services delivery; strategic or organizational change management; distributed business implementation services.
- 8 or more years' experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of change and implementation management and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from an Accredited University
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.