Change Management Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Change Management Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In response to transformation in the energy industry, the client has adopted an ambitious strategic plan that is currently generating and will continue to generate change throughout the organization.
- The Client's Change Management function requires an additional resource to fulfill change management support requests from initiatives, projects and departments across the enterprise.
- The contractor will be expected to support several requests simultaneously.
- The change manager will play a key role in the success of projects and programs by managing the people/organizational side of change. Working with the project owners and stakeholders, the change manager will:
- Conduct stakeholder analyses
- Create multi-faceted change plans
- Create change communication plans and develop change communication content
- Work with the client's Corporate Communications department to execute the change communications plans
- Develop sponsor roadmaps
- Analyze learning and training needs and create training plans
- Conduct change interventions as needed, including surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness across all impacted groups
- Develop resistance management plans
- Provide leader and manager support and engagement through coaching
- Ensure change management activities are integrated into project plans
- Identify organizational & role responsibilities needed to support change
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Candidates must have experience in the skills indicated below:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in developing presentations and collateral materials to support the assignments.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise and experience in communicating change both internally and externally to stakeholders in a manner that educates them of the nature, purpose, and value of the change and how the change can benefit the stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expertise and experience in developing presentations and collateral materials to support the change
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.